IYCS: Audio Flash Files
Get the most chill life advice and creative mindsets that'll provide tools to improve your success and joy in daily life in under 15 minutes. Our new audio resource is adding an additional episode to our podcast show, InvisiYouth Chat Sessions.
With Audio Flash Files, we'll be giving monthly top tips and groundbreaking mindsets that'll fuel your success and joy in all elements that are part of living life, that'll make you feel connected to this community while embracing your independence. With the focus on providing real, tangible advice anyone can interpret so they can build up the non-medical aspects of their lives, the Audio Flash Files are aimed at providing tools in a fun yet soothing manner with it being an audio program hosted by founder Dominique, because there's so many ways you can adapt to excel, especially as a young person discovering themselves while living with chronic illness/disability. Let's demystify the ways you can live life that aren't the 'cookie cutter' mold of what it means to be successful and happy while living with chronic illness/disability as a young adult.
Every addition in InvisiYouth Chat Sessions: Audio Flash Files, will have a corresponding connection to that month's InvisiYouth Galaxy Glossary and InvisiYouth Digital Life Guidesheets additions, so stay connected to our social media platforms, like Instagram, to get all our digital resources at once.
EVERY AUDIO FLASH FILE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON OUR CHANNEL "InvisiYouth Chat Sessions" ON ALL AUDIO PODCAST PLATFORMS. Below are the titles of each resource:
- "Serenity With Just a Splash of Happy" (E43)
- "To Share or Not to Share...That is the Question" (E45)
- "Treat Venting Like Onions and Have Those Layers" (E47)
- "So Curiosity (Doesn't) Kill the Cat?" (E49)
- "Baby Steps of Involvement Can Eliminate Fear: Facts" (E51)
- "Dearly Beloved, Let's Talk About Death...of the Old Me?" (E53)
- "Be a Mastering Baby Yoda in Life, Not Master Yoda" (E55)
- "Make Life Choices on a Transient Slide to Feel Confident" (E57)